(1) what personally identifiable information we collect;
(2) what organization is collecting the information;
(3) how the information is used and disclosed to third parties;
(4) what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
(5) how to correct, update or delete personally identifiable information;
(6) what kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the company's control;
(7) how this policy may be amended; and
(8) how to contact us regarding this policy.
1. What Information Is Collected. In almost all cases, we do not obtain any personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to reveal it to us. Examples of when you voluntarily submit such information include when you fill out the contact or registration page, your profile, or send us feedback. On www.Aurontech.com (the "publicly accessible site"), you are able to voluntarily give us contact information (like your name and email address). We also collect data regarding your interest in particular Auron Technologies services. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our publicly accessible site. We may also collect and store statistics and other information about your online activities on an aggregated (collective) basis. Thus, this information is not personally identifiable. In the event of a complaint, we may also receive personally identifiable information about you from other subscribers to the subscriber site or from other users or third parties who may communicate information to us about you in relation to that complaint. On both the publicly accessible site and the subscriber site, other information about you may be gathered and logged, including but not limited to, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of operating system (OS) which you are using, your browser type, your OS version, and the site that referred you to this one. In addition, our servers automatically collect information about which sites users visit and which pages are viewed within the Auron Technologies sites, but in these instances, we do not obtain personally identifiable information about you. We may use a feature of your browser called a "cookie" to assign a User ID that automatically identifies your computer when you visit the site. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive, not on our site. Cookies make your internet experience quicker and more convenient. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly if you do.
2. What Organization Is Collecting the Information. We (Auron Technologies, LLC) own and operate the www.Aurontech.com and www.Aurontech.net and www.Aurontech.org web sites and collect personal information on our sites. Our telephone number is (240) 453-0943 and our customer service email address is email@example.com.
3. How the Information Is Used and Disclosed to Third Parties. As a general practice, we do not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as needed to carry out your requests. So, for example, we do not sell your email address or your name and personal demographic information to mass marketers. On particular pages where we ask for your personally identifiable information, however, we may explicitly tell you that the data we are collecting on that page will be shared with third parties, in which case those disclosures shall override anything to the contrary in this policy. In some cases, we use your personally identifiable information to provide information to you, such as to send newsletters to you that you request or to personalize the site in accordance with your requests. We use your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate and enhance our site. We also use this data, both aggregated and personally identifiable, to enhance your on-site experience by displaying content and marketing messages that we believe will be of interest to you.
4. Controlling the Collection, Use and Distribution of Your Information. You can control the content of your personal information by following the instructions stated below in section 5. Please note that if you provide any information on your own or directly to parties who either provide services to our web site or subscribe to our subscriber site, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the personal information you disclose to them. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing information to third parties.
5. Correcting, Updating and Deleting Personal Information. You can access and update your personal information, including changing your subscription information, changing how you receive email from us, and opting out of receiving email about our services, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you ask us to delete such information, it cannot be used by us or disclosed to third parties in the future. Even if you request deleting or changes to your personal information, some of that personal information in our registration database may still be stored on other databases (including those kept for archival purposes).
6. Our Security Procedures. We have established and maintain reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personally identifiable information. Despite the implementation of the above techniques, it must be recognized that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. Furthermore, although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, in the unlikely event we need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we can (and you authorize us to do so) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
AGREEMENT In consideration of the mutual promises in this Agreement, and intending to be legally bound, Auron Technologies and You hereby agree as follows:
1. SCOPE: The terms, conditions and guidelines associated with the use of Auron Technologies' Services, are set forth in this TOU. Please note that Auron Technologies may change this TOU at any time without notice and such changes will be effective on the date that such modified TOU is posted on the Auron Technologies website. Use of the Auron Technologies Services after such changes have taken effect constitutes acceptance of all changes. Please also note that if, at any time, it is determined by Auron Technologies that you have abused or violated the letter or intent of any of these terms, conditions and guidelines, Auron Technologies reserves the right to terminate your account and/or revoke your login immediately without notice.
2. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 Registration. You agree to provide Auron Technologies with accurate and complete registration information for Auron Technologies servcies, and agree to keep that information updated at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this TOU. If as a result ofregistering for a Service, you will receive a user identification ("User ID"), an account name, and a password. It is solely your responsibility to keep your account information, password secure. You are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account on the Service and agree to immediately notify Auron Technologies of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security you know of or suspect.
2.2 Acceptance. By your acceptance of this Agreement and upon your first use of the login to access the applications available to you, You shall be deemed to have accepted the login.
Auron Technologies site contains general corporate information. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of all data that you post, email or otherwise transmit via this Service (collectively "Content"). Auron Technologies will have no liability related to Content or other communications by Users, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, patent, trade secret, defamation, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Auron Technologies does not control Content accessed, viewed, posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted or received via the Service. Auron Technologies may take any action as Auron Technologies in its sole discretion deems necessary if Auron Technologies believes that its failure to take such action may create liability for Auron Technologies, its affiliates, or its partners, including, but not limited to removing any Content and/or immediate termination of Service, if a user's conduct fails to conform with the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions
4. PROHIBITED USES
As a user of Auron Technologies Services, you agree to use this Service only for lawful purposes. Use of this Service for transmission, distribution, retrieval, or storage of any information, data, or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You also agree not to:
1. use or transmit any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property right without proper authorization and the transmission of any material;
2. threaten, harass, defame, embarrass, or distress any other user or group;
3. distribute computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system without the owner's consent;
4. use "auto-responders", "cancel-bots", or other similar mechanisms, which generate excessive network traffic;
5. transmit via the Service any unlawful, harmful, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar or otherwise objectionable material;
6. post or send any bulk unsolicited advertising;
7. post or send any fraudulent or misleading offers of products, items, or services;
8. relay unsolicited advertising using Auron Technologies servers;
9. either directly or through any user or entity, in any form or manner, copy, distribute, reproduce, incorporate, or allow unauthorized access to the Auron Technologies Services; or
10. modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Auron Technologies Services.
5. USAGE AND INACTIVITY
ACCOUNT CONNECTIONS HAVE IDLE TIMERS THAT MAY TERMINATE A SESSION AFTER A PARTICULAR AMOUNT OF INACTIVITY. USE OF AURON TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES ON A STANDBY OR INACTIVE BASIS IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN A CONNECTION IS PROHIBITED. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TAKING ANY ACTION TO DEFEAT OR BYPASS AURON TECHNOLOGIES' IDLE TIMEOUT OR SIMILAR MECHANISM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY METHOD OF MIMICKING USER ACTIVITY). AURON TECHNOLOGIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE USER'S ONLINE SESSION AT ANY TIME.
6. SYSTEM AND NETWORK SECURITY
Violations of system or network security of the Service are prohibited, and may subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. Auron Technologies will investigate potential security violations, and may notify applicable law enforcement agencies if violations are suspected. You may not attempt to circumvent the authentication procedures or security of any host, network, network component, or account to access data, accounts, or systems that you are not expressly permitted to access. You may not interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any other user, host, system, or network on the Internet unless expressly permitted to do so.
7. VIOLATION OF TOU
In the event of any actual or potential violation of this TOU, Auron Technologies reserves the right to suspend or terminate, either temporarily or permanently, any or all services provided by Auron Technologies, to block any prohibited activity, or to take any other actions as deemed appropriate by Auron Technologies in its sole discretion. Users who violate this TOU may additionally incur criminal and/or civil liability. Auron Technologies may refer violators to civil or criminal authorities for prosecution, and will cooperate fully with applicable government authorities in connection its investigations of any suspected civil or criminal violations.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD AURON TECHNOLOGIES, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF (A) THE USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE SERVICE, (B) ANY CONTENT YOU POST, EMAIL, TRANSMIT, OR RELAY TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, (C) YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TOU, (D) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, (E) ANY BREACH OR ALLEGED BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT; OR (F) USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR CERTIFICATE OR THE CORRESPONDING PRIVATE KEY INCONSISTENT WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL AURON TECHNOLOGIES, ITS SUPPLIERS, ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES AFFILIATED WITH AURON TECHNOLOGIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY ESTABLISHED IN YOUR COMPANY'S COMPREHENSIVE COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT WITH AURON TECHNOLOGIES
10. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
OTHER THAN THE LIMITED WARRANTIES MADE IN THE COMPREHENSIVE COMMERCIAL CONTRACT, AURON TECHNOLOGIES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE AURON TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES REPRESENT STATE-OF-THE-ART SECURITY THAT IS INCAPABLE OF BEING COMPROMISED), AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, AURON TECHNOLOGIES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
The laws of the State of Maryland shall govern this Agreement without regard to its conflicts of laws principles, including the Maryland enactment of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA). Any action brought under this Agreement must be brought in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, or the state courts located in Montgomery County, Maryland, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision(s) of the TOU is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be consTrued, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Auron Technologies' failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Auron Technologies in writing.
"Compromise" means a loss, loss of control, theft, unauthorized disclosure, or unauthorized modification. "Subscriber" means the natural user named in relation to a login.